Tuesday, June 24, 2014

East Meets West Wedding Part 1

06.14.14 | I had the privilege to celebrate and participate in Stephanie and David's rustic, Asian wedding in beautiful Duck Creek, Utah.  It was held at the Swains Creek Pines Pavilion.  Stephanie asked me to help set up a candy buffet and a s'mores bar couple months ago.  The rest of the decor and all the DIY projects were done by the Auclair family and the couple's friends.

they chopped up real wood to make platforms for the mason jar vases
she d├ęcoupaged their engagement photos on wooden plaques
take out boxes were ordered online
chopsticks were from Oriental Trading Company
I made the tags for the take out boxes
 





Love is Sweet banner by Sweetly Scrapped
candy buffet gumballs, rolos and candy sticks were from Party City
we used traditional Herhey's, marshmallows 

and graham crackers for the s'mores bar
I bought a variety of Ghirardelli chocolates 

and golden Hershey's Kisses from Walmart
I used my clear vases, white platters, baskets, 
burlap, twine, black and red ribbon 
and some Asian digital paper 
to pull the Rustic-Asian theme
the milk bottles housing the skewers 
were bought from Decor Steals last year
I hung DIY oriental ornaments on my PBK Easter tree 
the big, giant rustic ball was from West Elm
those containers with red lids are acrylic
and they were from Christmas chocolates from Costco 

free printable from Elli that I put in a PBK frame
to be continued...

3 comments:

Printabelle said...

Really beautiful wedding!

Brigitte Baer said...

Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous event....and I recognize my Baer Design Studio papers used for your printables! Stunning event! Cheers, Brigitte Baer

Beulah said...

Thanks Printabelle and Brigitte! Yes, Brigitte your red, black and gold digital paper file was perfect :)