Sunday, January 26, 2014

Happy New Year!

Hmmm....where do I start?  It's been a couple of months, almost a year since my last post.  Do I post about birthdays, parties, holidays, babies that occurred over the past year?  Let's just say right now, we are busy taking care of a 5 1/2 week old baby and a first grader.  We are blessed and very thankful!  I no longer have time for Stampin' Up!, Thirty-One Bags, nor Origami Owl.  I am looking forward to work on a couple of Project Life albums by Becky Higgins and trying to get the house in order before my maternity leave is up.  In the meantime, here are some family pictures...

by Jennifer Beeson Photography
by Jennifer Beeson Photography 
by Jennifer Beeson Photography
by Jennifer Beeson Photography
Merry Christmas from the De Jesus Family
by Nikki Matthews Photography
by Nikki Matthews Photography
Here's to wonderful 2014!

2 comments:

Agapito Bernardo said...

You're indeed one busy mom! We'll see you in about ten more weeks...

Agapito Bernardo said...

You're indeed one busy mom! We'll see you in about ten more weeks...