Monday, March 18, 2013

Origami Owl - Beulah De Jesus, Independent Designer

This weekend, I hosted a Fundraising Birthday Boutique.  My birthday is this month, I'm fundraising for my church, and I recently signed up for two other companies (Origami Owl and Thirty-One) in addition to my Stampin' Up!  Proceeds go to www.nextstepoffering.com.  And since it was a St. Patty's Weekend, of course we had some festive treats.

RAINBOW fruit inspired by Pinterest


m&m pretzel bites inspired by Simply Kierste

St. Patty's cookies from Walmart

O2 display
www.Beulah.OrigamiOwl.com

props came from Ikea, Ross and old Lia Sophia display trays

I got the small kit for $149 (+ shipping and taxes)
www.Beulah.OrigamiOwl.com
Check out these Living Lockets at www.Beulah.OrigamiOwl.com.  The possibilities are endless.  And follow my Facebook page to keep up with the latest trends, news and promotional offers from O2 and me.

Hoot! Hoot!

No comments: